- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Spinal Decompression in Lancaster, CA
Our Lancaster chiropractic team brings back pain relief to those living in and around the Lancaster, CA area. If you have been living with back pain, limited mobility, interrupted sleep or numbness and tingling in your arms and legs, our spinal decompression therapy may bring you needed relief.
To determine if spinal decompression will benefit you, our chiropractors evaluate your spine to search for the source of your pain. Our Team Wellness chiropractors also listen to your symptoms to gain a greater understanding of your limitations and treatment goals. Some of the conditions that respond well to spinal decompression include:
- Sciatica - this condition typically consists of lower back pain, limited back movement and pain that travels into your legs. It is caused by an interruption of the sciatic nerve in your lower back.
- Herniated discs - the discs provide a buffer between the vertebrae to prevent the bones from rubbing against each other. The discs may begin to leak or move out of the space between the vertebrae which can interfere with the nerves and also allow the vertebrae to touch.
- Degenerating discs - if the discs begin to break down through wear and tear, the aging process or spinal compression, you may experience back pain.
- Pinched nerves - the nerves in the spine may become compromised from spinal misalignments or disc conditions.
Using Spinal Decompression at Our Lancaster Chiropractic Office
Our Team Wellness chiropractors offer spinal decompression services in our Lancaster office. Spinal decompression is a gentle technique that stretches and relaxes your spine. You lie comfortably on a table as your spine is manipulated into various positions. These movements help to improve the amount of space between each vertebra which eliminates pressure on discs and nerves. Spinal decompression also helps to straighten your spine into a healthy posture to help avoid future back pain and injuries. Our chiropractor will speak with you regarding the frequency of your sessions. At first, you may require more spinal decompression sessions until your body learns to remain in the new alignment. Then, your spinal decompression in Lancaster may be used for maintenance purposes to support a healthy posture. Our chiropractors use spinal decompression as part of your personal chiropractic care program. In addition, our chiropractors may use manual adjustments, exercises, nutritional support and cold laser therapy to ease your back pain.
Call Us Today for Spinal Decompression in Lancaster
The staff at Team Wellness use natural treatments to improve your health help you recover from injuries and ease your discomforts. Spinal decompression is one of our services designed to eliminate back pain and improve spinal health. Our chiropractors evaluate your condition to determine if spinal decompression will benefit you. Whether your back injury is sudden or you have been living in pain, please speak with us about our holistic healing approach. To learn more about the benefits of spinal decompression for your back pain or to schedule your evaluation, please call Team Wellness today at (661) 945-4441.