- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Personal Injury Treatment With Trusted Doctors in Lancaster, CA
A personal injury from a slip and fall, overuse at work or accident during play, can lead to unwanted pain and limited mobility. If you are experiencing back or neck pain, muscle pain, joint pains, headaches or limited movement, our staff in Lancaster, welcome the opportunity to show you are natural personal injury treatment options. We will evaluate your injury, including your spine and joints to determine the exact source of the injury and then put together a care plan to help you quickly recover. Some of the most common personal injuries we care for include:
- Back or joint pain from a slip and fall which can happen at home on wet floors, outside on icy or cracked pavement or at work.
- Overuse joint pain from repetitive movements such as using a hammer, raking a yard or throwing a baseball.
- Muscle strains from overwork or lifting something heavy.
- Headaches from years of poor posture, poor workstation arrangement, or following a concussion.
- Limited walking, bending or lifting mobility due to degenerating or herniating discs, which can happen from overuse or the aging process.
If you are experiencing any of the above or are dealing with other personal injuries, our Lancaster team can provide holistic integrated treatments.
Chiropractic Care for Personal Injury Treatment in Lancaster, CA
Our chiropractic team uses techniques that enhance your body's natural healing abilities. Our chiropractors gently adjust your spine and joints into a healthy and pain-free alignment which allows for greater healing and restores your mobility. We may also use spinal decompression to increase the amount of space between the vertebrae which allow discs and pinched nerves to recover. Our chiropractors use cold laser therapy when providing personal injury treatment for muscle concerns.
Cold laser therapy reaches the deep muscle cells to stimulate healing and repair. As your body begins to recover, our team of chiropractors suggests exercises that restore muscle balance and also improve your flexibility. We may also show you lifestyle changes such as proper heavy lifting techniques, sleeping positions and ways to arrange your computer to avoid strain on your neck and upper back. If you notice, all of our services are non-invasive and designed to enhance your body's natural healing efforts. Working with our chiropractors, your body is positioned for faster healing and healing that takes place without lasting concerns such as scar tissue and decreased mobility.
Contact Us Today for Personal Injury Treatment
Your natural personal injury treatment is waiting for you at Allied Physical Medicine. To quickly alleviate your pain and boost your recovery time, schedule your evaluation with one of our chiropractors by calling us today at (661) 945-4441.