- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Fibromyalgia Care from Our Chiropractors Lancaster, CA
If you are struggling with the discomfort of fibromyalgia, or suspect that your symptoms are related to fibromyalgia, the staff at Team Wellness wants to share with you are natural fibromyalgia care services. Our team of doctors including Dr. Cubeiro, MD, Dr. Val and our chiropractor, Dr. Eric Shaver, work together to diagnose your fibromyalgia and then teach you ways to manage your symptoms without the use of medications. Our drug-free approach focuses on using the strength of the body to care for itself. When your body is properly aligned, you reduce stress, eliminate food triggers and learn healthy exercises, your fibromyalgia symptoms will not interfere with your ability to enjoy every day.
Natural Fibromyalgia Relief with Chiropractic Care
Fibromyalgia is not an easy condition to diagnose. Often, you are diagnosed with fibromyalgia through the process of eliminating other conditions. Another way to test for this chronic pain condition is to see if you react when a series of trigger points are pressed. Our doctors provide this evaluation and if you are sensitive to the touch in certain areas, and have other symptoms such as unidentified chronic pain, you may be dealing with fibromyalgia. Once we have a diagnosis, your care plan begins. Our chiropractic care services for fibromyalgia relief include:
- Chiropractic adjustments to position your spine and your joints. Since your nerves are overreacting and sending enhanced pain signals, our chiropractors align your spine to eliminate any pressure on the nerves. This also allows for greater pain-free movements. When Dr. Shaver aligns joints such as your shoulders, knees, and wrists, you often feel an immediate decrease in pain and improved mobility. Adjustments are key to reducing fibromyalgia symptoms as a properly functioning spine improves the way your overall nervous system operates and communicates with the rest of the body. This alone can help to decrease your pain.
- Nutritional support to teach you which foods may be increasing inflammation and pain. For example, our Lancaster chiropractor may suggest an avoidance of gluten and dairy if these food sources lead to inflammation for you.
- Gentle exercises to improve your strength and flexibility. You do not want to overdo exercise when you have fibromyalgia, but the movement is key to reducing pain and maintaining your functional health.
- Stress reducing techniques as stress can cause a fibromyalgia flare. Our Team Wellness staff may teach you how to do yoga, meditate or settle your breathing to reduce stress and pain.
Contact Us Today for Natural Fibromyalgia Care in Lancaster, CA
Team Wellness provides a variety of natural services to reduce your fibromyalgia symptoms. While this is a chronic condition, you do not have to tolerate the daily pain and frustration that accompany fibromyalgia. We want to show you another way by aligning your body for a pain-free living and by showing you daily changes you can make to reduce pain and flare-ups. Do not want to tackle fibromyalgia head on. You can find relief with chiropractic care so please contact us today at (661) 945-4441.